Washington Classical & Christian School
- School's mission is to graduate young men and women who think clearly and listen carefully with discernment and understanding, who reason persuasively and articulate precisely, who are capable of evaluating their entire range of experience in the light of the Scriptures.
- We aim to find them well prepared in all situations, possessing both information and the knowledge of how to use it.
- We desire our students be socially graceful and spiritually gracious, equipped with and understanding the tools of learning, desiring to grow in understanding, yet fully realizing the limitations and foolishness of the wisdom of this world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Washington Classical & Christian School is Kuumba Learning Center & Preparatory School of the Arts (1.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Holy Family Catholic School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Redeem Christian Academy (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temple Hills Grades: NS-PK | 25 students
1901 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
(301)894-3256 0.4 NS-PK
- Washington Grades: 3-8 | 134 students
1901 Mississippi Ave Se Ste 203 2nd Fl
Washington, DC 20020
(202)678-1113 0.8 3-8
- Washington Grades: NS-8 | 159 students
4265 4th St Se
Washington, DC 20032
(202)561-1189 1.5 NS-8
- Washington Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
220 Highview Place Se
Washington, DC 20032
(202)562-7070 1.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.