Weber Road KinderCare
Our Weber Road KinderCare Family welcomes you and your family to our early childhood education center.
Our teachers value early education and the quality care of your family.
We welcome you to read through our staff biographies, come in for a tour, and join our Weber Road family! We look forward to meeting with you.
Our Weber Road KinderCare Family has 20 dedicated early childhood teachers and teacher assistants providing care and education to our children and families.
Our teachers' educational backgrounds range from Child Development Associate's Degrees all the way to Master's.
All of our teachers bring something unique to the classroom and are always ready to take on new challenges.
Our family works together to create a loving home away from home for your family.
We value our family relationships and work to maintain them.
We look forward to meeting your family in person and building a life long learning relationship with you.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 41 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Weber Road KinderCare! Our NAC accredited center is located in the heart of the Bolingbrook and Romeoville borders and also services families in the towns of Naperville, Aurora, Lisle, Oswego, Lockport, Woodridge, Lemont, Joliet, and Plainfield. We understand that one of the most important decisions you will ever make is where to start your child’s education. Our safe and stimulating environment is the perfect place for children to discover their own talents. Our research-based curriculum has been developed by early childhood education specialists and our certified teachers are dedicated to making learning fun. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Our number one priority at the Weber Road KinderCare is your child's safety. In addition to the built-in security features at our school, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival, transition, and departure. We also follow other attendance procedures in accordance with individual state child care licensing regulations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes CCA Action for Children YWCA DCFS IDHS NACCRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Weber Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Weber Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Weber Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.