Wellesley Knowledge Beginnings
Wellesley Knowledge Beginnings Photo #2 - Our Private Kindergarten classroom is equipped with a Smart Board.
At Knowledge Beginnings our number one priority is the care and education of children.
All of the teachers work together as a team to provide a safe and positive learning experience everyday.
Our staff strive to encourage every child's unique learning style as well as nurture their social emotional development.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at the Knowledge Beginnings in Wellesley we strive to not only meet the needs of our families but also to exceed those needs and expectations. We provide a balance between choice and structured activities, group and individual pursuits and between teacher and child-directed activities. As a team of early education specialists we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that out parents trust us with every day. We believe a whole child is a happy child!
- All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. To ensure the safety of your children we have a keypad entry and all of our playgrounds are fenced in.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Resources Child Care Choices of Boston
Endorse Wellesley Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.