West Bloomfield KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
- The teachers and staff at West Bloomfield KinderCare are passionate about the children and the families.
- Throughout our center you will find an average tenure of six years with the KinderCare family.
- The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's Credentials while others hold Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in the field.
- Our company supports our desire to grow as educators, providing us with biannual opportunities to grow as educators.
- At the West Bloomfield KinderCare, we all share the same passion-providing a nurturing environment, where young minds are free to grow!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We believe that happy, loved, and connected children are destined for success in every facet of their lives. Our staff at West Bloomfield work together to strengthen and encourage every child's emotional, intellectual, social and physical needs while partnering with the parents. We recognize that curriculum is more than what appears in manuals or a series of activities. Curriculum is everything that happens in a classroom: the room arrangement, the choices children are offered throughout the day, and the way adults interact with children. Our carefully constructed curriculum ensures children's needs are addressed on an individual basis and that the families are involved with their child's milestones and accomplishments. My staff and I are committed to providing a safe, fun and educational environment for your child, where they are loved and taught by experts dedicated to the highest standards in the early childhood field. Our teachers know that children are naturally curious. Allow us the opportunity to encourage their curiosity in our secure and educational environment!
- The staff at the West Bloomfield KinderCare strive to provide a healthy and safe environment for your child. As soon as your child walks through the door, he or she will be greeted by a safe atmosphere and a healthy world of learning. From our nutritional meals to our safe practices, children will understand the joy KinderCare has to offer. In addition to all of our staff contributions, Ms. Adelina is our Health and Safety Coordinator. Each day she is committed to completing daily checks based on supervision, emergency procedures and prevention strategies. These "check-ins" guarantee the staff, children and families are provided the best atmosphere to work, learn and grow as individuals.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- FIA, DHS State Subsidy Asst
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Bloomfield Grades: PK-5 | 97 students
2965 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
(248)626-6665 1 PK-5
- West Bloomfield Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
4200 Walnut Lake Rd
West Bloomfield, MI 48323 1.7 9-12
- Farmington Grades: NS-3 | 71 students
29001 W 13 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248)851-4166 2 NS-3
- Franklin Grades: NS-8 | 281 students
32220 Franklin Rd
Franklin, MI 48025
(248)626-0900 2.2 NS-8
My nephew is 6 year old has mild autism just immigrated from Syria with his mom never attended school before and speaks arabic with limitation of his underlying autism Is there a place or program for him I live on maple and orchard he lives in my house
- Posted by Parent - Yaser
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.