West Bloomfield KinderCare
The teachers and staff at West Bloomfield KinderCare are passionate about the children and the families.
Throughout our center you will find an average tenure of six years with the KinderCare family.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's Credentials while others hold Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in the field.
Our company supports our desire to grow as educators, providing us with biannual opportunities to grow as educators.
At the West Bloomfield KinderCare, we all share the same passion-providing a nurturing environment, where young minds are free to grow!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We believe that happy, loved, and connected children are destined for success in every facet of their lives. Our staff at West Bloomfield work together to strengthen and encourage every child's emotional, intellectual, social and physical needs while partnering with the parents. We recognize that curriculum is more than what appears in manuals or a series of activities. Curriculum is everything that happens in a classroom: the room arrangement, the choices children are offered throughout the day, and the way adults interact with children. Our carefully constructed curriculum ensures children's needs are addressed on an individual basis and that the families are involved with their child's milestones and accomplishments. My staff and I are committed to providing a safe, fun and educational environment for your child, where they are loved and taught by experts dedicated to the highest standards in the early childhood field. Our teachers know that children are naturally curious. Allow us the opportunity to encourage their curiosity in our secure and educational environment!
- The staff at the West Bloomfield KinderCare strive to provide a healthy and safe environment for your child. As soon as your child walks through the door, he or she will be greeted by a safe atmosphere and a healthy world of learning. From our nutritional meals to our safe practices, children will understand the joy KinderCare has to offer. In addition to all of our staff contributions, Ms. Adelina is our Health and Safety Coordinator. Each day she is committed to completing daily checks based on supervision, emergency procedures and prevention strategies. These "check-ins" guarantee the staff, children and families are provided the best atmosphere to work, learn and grow as individuals.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- FIA, DHS State Subsidy Asst
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
My nephew is 6 year old has mild autism just immigrated from Syria with his mom never attended school before and speaks arabic with limitation of his underlying autism Is there a place or program for him I live on maple and orchard he lives in my house
Endorse West Bloomfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.