Hillel Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hillel Day School serves 599 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the State or regional independent school association and the Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA).
- The student:teacher of Hillel Day School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Grades: NS-8 | 39 students
28555 Middlebelt Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248)851-7372 1.2 NS-8
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248)646-8900 6.9 NS-12
- Grosse Pointe Grades: PK-12 | 611 students
1045 Cook Road
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
(313)884-4444 23.5 PK-12
Both my girls attend Hillel. We have been extremely happy with the innovative approach to teaching. Both of them have been challenged and supported in their classes. The teachers are caring, motivating and understand where my kids need to be challenged or supported. Highly recommend Hillel.
- Posted by Parent - Rc
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.