Hillel Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hillel Day School serves 563 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), the State or regional independent school association and the Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA).
- The student:teacher of Hillel Day School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Grades: NS-8 | 39 students
28555 Middlebelt Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248)851-7372 1.2 NS-8
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248)646-8900 6.9 NS-12
- Grosse Pointe Grades: PK-12 | 611 students
1045 Cook Road
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
(313)884-4444 23.5 PK-12
Both my girls attend Hillel. We have been extremely happy with the innovative approach to teaching. Both of them have been challenged and supported in their classes. The teachers are caring, motivating and understand where my kids need to be challenged or supported. Highly recommend Hillel.
- Posted by Parent - Rc
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.