West Linn KinderCare
Our talented staff takes great pride in our center and our classrooms.
We work hard each day to make every family feel welcome, while providing the best care possible for the children in our center.
All of our teachers are fully background checked, first aid and CPR certified, and have a degree in Early Childhood or a related field. We are here to help you and your family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 92 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the West Linn KinderCare. Here at our center we are proud to say that our children are the most important part of our center. We believe that every child has something valuable to contribute to the learning environment. Our team of experienced and loving teachers helps every family know that their child's care is a collaborative venture, and that we will work together as part of every family to ensure that each child receives the highest quality care and education. We can't wait for your family to come by and visit our family. We know that once you do, you will know that West Linn KinderCare is the best choice for your family.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At the West Linn KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Sharon's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Oregon DHS
Endorse West Linn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?