West Naperville KinderCare
- Our team had been teaching, nurturing, and loving children here since 1996.
- Our team has over 120 years of combined teaching experience.
- Each and every one of us hope to make their school experience here with us the very best.
- Whether they are infant or starting preschool, we hope to teach and nurture your child the very best way we know how.
- We are here to partner with you as parents to provide what is best for your child and that is a fun, loving, and educational place to play and learn.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the West Naperville KinderCare in Naperville, Illinois. My name is Jennifer and I have been the Center Director at this center for 13 years. I pride myself on the tenure of my wonderful team of teachers. We believe in the whole child theory; not only do we educate our children but we promote good socialization skills, physical development, and we strive to nurture the child's emotional development. Your child will be educated and nurtured in a safe and secure learning environment here every day. We are proud to serve the families in our care in the Naperville, Aurora, and Oswego areas.
- Aside from our years of experience and researched-based curriculum, safety is a big priority for us. Our center already meets the 2012 infant crib standards and we are equipped with a secured key pad entry. Each member of our team holds their CPR and First Aid certifications to ensure to utmost safety for your children. Please come and tour our center and see all the great things we have to offer you and your family.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, IDHS, DCSF, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naperville Grades: NS-K
1928 Springbrook Square Drive
Naperville, IL 60564
(630)355-7199 0.4 NS-K
- Naperville Grades: K-1 | 12 students
2151 Sudbury St
Naperville, IL 60564
(630)904-7877 0.6 K-1
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 48 students
701 Shoreline Dr
Aurora, IL 60504
(630)851-4414 1.3 PK-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.