West Naperville KinderCare
Tel: (630) 978-9178
Our team had been teaching, nurturing, and loving children here since 1996.
Our team has over 120 years of combined teaching experience.
Each and every one of us hope to make their school experience here with us the very best.
Whether they are infant or starting preschool, we hope to teach and nurture your child the very best way we know how.
We are here to partner with you as parents to provide what is best for your child and that is a fun, loving, and educational place to play and learn.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the West Naperville KinderCare in Naperville, Illinois. My name is Jennifer and I have been the Center Director at this center for 13 years. I pride myself on the tenure of my wonderful team of teachers. We believe in the whole child theory; not only do we educate our children but we promote good socialization skills, physical development, and we strive to nurture the child's emotional development. Your child will be educated and nurtured in a safe and secure learning environment here every day. We are proud to serve the families in our care in the Naperville, Aurora, and Oswego areas.
- Aside from our years of experience and researched-based curriculum, safety is a big priority for us. Our center already meets the 2012 infant crib standards and we are equipped with a secured key pad entry. Each member of our team holds their CPR and First Aid certifications to ensure to utmost safety for your children. Please come and tour our center and see all the great things we have to offer you and your family.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, IDHS, DCSF, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to West Naperville KinderCare is Covenant Classical School (2.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Calvary Christian School: Infant - 8th Grade (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naperville Grades: PK-K | 119 students
1928 Springbrook Square Drive
Naperville, IL 60564
(630) 355-7199 0.4 PK-K
- Naperville Grades: PK-K | 21 students
2151 Sudbury St
Naperville, IL 60564
(630) 904-7877 0.6 PK-K
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 48 students
701 Shoreline Dr
Aurora, IL 60504
(630) 851-4414 1.3 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.