Westminster Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten
- Westminster Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten provides an exceptional early childhood experience for each child in our program.
- The staff is committed to implementing a child centered and balanced, personalized learning environment where individual strengths are encouraged.
- We realize and value the trust that must be placed in us and are grateful for the opportunity to share in the excitement of the growth, development and educational success of your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Westminster Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Providence Christian School Of Texas.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 476 students
5002 W Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX 75209
(214)302-2809 0.6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.