White River Academy
- White River Academy is a special troubled teen school because we use the powerful and proven postive peer culture system to teach teens accountability, responsibility, teamwork, self-reliance, and self-awareness.
- Once a teen realizes how his or her actions affects others, change can begin.
- Our school's students participate in emotional growth positive peer culture group sessions, self-esteem building, goal setting and goal review sessions.
- Troubled youth may also participate in individual teen therapy as often as it is determined necessary.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richfield Grades: 6-12 | 7 students
447 Meadow Cir
Richfield, UT 84701
(435)633-5326 50 6-12
- Mount Pleasant Grades: 8-12 | 333 students
120 S 100 W
Mount Pleasant, UT 84647
(435)462-1400 61.4 8-12
- Koosharem Grades: 4-9 | 17 students
2860 S Highway 62
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7411 68.8 4-9
- Koosharem Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
410 N. 100 E.
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7318 69.2 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.