Wildflower Lane KinderCare
The teachers and staff at our center are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers possess a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or a Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA).
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education that will benefit our personal growth and your child's development.
Our teachers are dedicated to creating an environment that supports your child's growth, development, and overall well-being.
From your initial contact with our team, our goal is to ensure that you feel a part of our family that extends beyond the learning.
We extend a warm offering to you to come and tour our facility soon.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your home away from home! We pride ourselves on making an environment that is fundamental for your child's individual needs. We have a large center with a safe, and reliable feel. We communicate with you daily via phone, emails, or texts. We listen to your needs and make your child feel comfortable in our center. Well balanced meals and snacks, and consistent schedules and routines will help your child thrive! Come in for a tour, meet our teachers, and spend some time in your child's classroom! We can't wait to meet you!
- At the Wildflower KinderCare your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our facility features a key-coded entry and three fenced-in playgrounds. Each staff member is trained and certified in CPR. Monthly fire and disaster drills are conducted to ensure the safety of the children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wildflower Lane KinderCare?
The application deadline for Wildflower Lane KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wildflower Lane KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.