Childrens Christian Learning Center
Tel: (847) 352-1968
- Childrens Christian Learning Center believes that children thrive in a safe, educationally and socially enriched environment.
- Our goal is to provide your child with the best early education possible.
- In order to meet this goal, our school emphasizes social, emotional, educational and spiritual development, cultural diversity, school readiness skills, including early math and reading instruction, as well as the acquisition of life skills.
- We take pride in providing a nurturing environment where each child is encouraged in his or her development toward a bright future of endless possibilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roselle Grades: NS-PK
925 E Nerge Rd
Roselle, IL 60172
(630) 980-1041 0.6 NS-PK
- Itasca Grades: PK-K | 119 students
270 Windsor Dr
Itasca, IL 60143
(630) 250-0400 1.8 PK-K
- Schaumburg Grades: NS-PK
150 Wildflower Ln
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 413-9980 1.9 NS-PK
- Roselle Grades: PK-K | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
(630) 351-7040 2 PK-K
- Elk Grove Village Grades: NS-PK
800 S Arlington Heights Rd
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847) 956-7123 2.2 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?