East Roselle KinderCare
Tel: (630) 980-1041
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #3 - Children in our Infant Program are encouraged to use their senses to explore their outside environments.
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #4 - The children in our Toddler Program have fun crawling through the tunnels on the playground outside! This activity encourages them to develop controlled movements through play.
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Discovery Preschool friends love having the opportunity to observe, explore, and experiment with magnifying glasses outdoors!
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #6 - In Preschool, the children are provided varied opportunities to develop phonological awarness.
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #7 - In our Pre-Kindergarten Program, the children love learning new things! Such as, exploring basic mathematical operations to prepare them for Kindergarten!
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #8 - By using standard and non standard units of measure, our kindergartners were able to create a muffin cooking project!
East Roselle KinderCare Photo #9 - Children in our School Age Program enjoyed creating their own classroom store! All while building a foundation for understanding economic concepts!
Our teachers are passionate about forming strong, open partnership with your family to ensure the best possible experience for your child.
One of the highlights of our center include having highly trained, long term staff with a commitment and passion for the children, our staff has over 150 years experience in the early childhood field!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Leaving your child in the hands of other people can often be a challenging and difficult experience, but it's our job at the Roselle KinderCare to provide you with outstanding childcare and innovative educational programs that will help prepare your child for school and inspire a life time love of learning. You will leave our center each and every day with confidence knowing your child is in the best possible hands. If you are looking for a commitment to your child's future and your family, you have come to the right place. Our center prides itself on being here for the families and that children always come first!
- Our center has a certified Health and Safety Coordinator on site that ensures we are meeting all health and safety regulations. We have a coded keypad entry, fenced in playgrounds and locks on all doors leading outside. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid Certified. The children's safety is our number one priority here at the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to East Roselle KinderCare is Schaumburg Christian School (2.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Trinity Lutheran School (1.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Childrens Christian Learning Center (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elk Grove Village Grades: PK-K | 65 students
1900 Nerge Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847) 352-1968 0.6 PK-K
- Roselle Grades: PK-K | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
(630) 351-7040 1.6 PK-K
- Roselle Grades: PK-8 | 526 students
201 W Maple Ave
Roselle, IL 60172
(630) 529-1721 1.9 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.