- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Inquire with school
- Enrollment: 210 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Wildwood School is a private, not-for-profit day program for students between the ages of 3 to 21 with neurological impairments, complex learning disabilities, autism and other neurologically-based developmental disorders. Established in 1967, Wildwood enrolls more than 187 students from 54 school districts in 13 counties. Students are accepted on a rolling admission basis through referrals from their school district's Committee on Preschool Special Education or Committee on Special Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wildwood School?
Endorse Wildwood School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards