Annur Islamic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (518) 395-9866
- AnNur Islamic School is a private PreK - 12 school.
- Our goal is to provide academic excellence in an Islamic environment, which will make them both strong in their faith and in their ability to be active citizens in a diverse society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniform is found on the website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,750|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition varies by grade. Financial aid available for qualifying applicants|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Khadiza Hossain|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Martial Arts, SoccerBasketball, Martial Arts,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Anime Club, Basketball Club, Community Service Club, Craft Club, Debate Club, Newsletter, reading club, Yearbook Club
- We follow New York State learning standards, while also teaching Quran, Arabic, and Islamic Studies.
- We evaluate our students using the NYS exams.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jamaica Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
8989 Van Wyck Expy
Jamaica, NY 11435
(718) 297-6520 143.7 PK-12
- Albany Grades: 9-12 | 114 students
99 Slingerland Street
Albany, NY 12202
(518) 463-2247 9.9 9-12
Great school with a lot of improvements. This is home for my kids. They are excelling academically while celebrating their Islamic identity.
- Posted by Parent - Happy parent
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.