- Al-Iman School in New York opened its doors to four children in September 1990; with that it started an evolutionary process that, within four years, resulted in the first fully fledged Pre K-12 Islamic school in North America.
- School provides a holistic education that benefits your child, both here and in the hereafter and provide a well-qualified faculty and staff.
- School provide modern curriculum prescribed by New York City and New York State Board of Education with special emphasis on Islamic values and prayers.
- We also provide well equipped computer and science laboratories; indoor and outdoor basketball courts; AP programs, med prep programs, karate; and extracurricular activities including Drama Club, Debating Society, Journalism training.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Ozone ParkGrades: PK-12 | 491 students
130-08 Rockaway Blvd.
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
- BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
5224 3rd Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 680 students
383 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- AstoriaGrades: PK-5 | 129 students
2542 49th Street
Astoria, NY 11103
- Staten IslandGrades: PK-12 | 218 students
307 Victory Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10301
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.