- Al-Iman School in New York opened its doors to four children in September 1990; with that it started an evolutionary process that, within four years, resulted in the first fully fledged Pre K-12 Islamic school in North America.
- School provides a holistic education that benefits your child, both here and in the hereafter and provide a well-qualified faculty and staff.
- School provide modern curriculum prescribed by New York City and New York State Board of Education with special emphasis on Islamic values and prayers.
- We also provide well equipped computer and science laboratories; indoor and outdoor basketball courts; AP programs, med prep programs, karate; and extracurricular activities including Drama Club, Debating Society, Journalism training.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South Ozone ParkGrades: PK-12 | 459 students
130-08 Rockaway Blvd.
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
5224 3rd Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11220
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 680 students
383 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Staten IslandGrades: PK-12 | 218 students
307 Victory Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10301
WoodsideGrades: PK-12 | 281 students
5511 Queens Blvd
Woodside, NY 11377
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.