Christian Brothers Academy
- Christian Brothers Academy is a college preparatory junior and senior high school for boys founded in 1859 by the De La Salle Christian Brothers.
- Our mission is to instill Christian values and to provide a demanding academic program within the Lasallian tradition.
- CBA is committed to meeting the needs of the individual, to develop his full potential and to guide him toward a role as a contributing member of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
374 Loudon Road
Albany, NY 12211
(518)434-6051 4.1 PK-12
- Latham Grades: PK-12 | 160 students
495 Watervliet Shaker Rd
Latham, NY 12110
(518)785-5916 3.3 PK-12
- Albany Grades: 9-12 | 141 students
99 Slingerland Street
Albany, NY 12202
(518)463-2247 7 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.