St. Kateri Tekakwitha Roman Catholic School, is the major educational and faith formation extension of St. Kateri Tekakwitha Parish.
We welcome families with children of all faiths, ethnic origins and ability levels in Nursery through Grade 5.
Our highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff are devoted to developing the whole child by instilling Christian values, promoting academic excellence and insuring a culture of family interaction in all aspects of school life.
We accomplish this in a safe, secure atmosphere, which fosters mutual respect, spiritual growth, intellectual discipline and a life-long concern for peace, justice and service to others.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 219 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- "Catholic Hearts- Global Minds," is Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Parish School`s philosophy. Our aim is to provide an outstanding academic education infused with the best values of the church. We recognize Catholic education as a powerful response to the difficulties in our community and so seek to open the doors wide, inviting a diverse population to share the gifts our school has to offer.Our school should live up to the highest academic standards. No student should sacrifice educational excellence to receive the other benefits of a Catholic education. We strongly believe that our added responsibilities of teaching religion and participating in prayer do not disadvantage us, but indeed strengthen us and that this environment, grounded in prayer and faith, is pivotal to our students` success.This vision is only possible by attracting and retaining a superb team of administrators and faculty to be stewards of our school, committed to the children and to membership in the Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Family. We believe our atmosphere of intimacy and co-responsibility for the well being of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Parish School is reflected in our small size. It is the result of a purposeful and determined effort to let all know they count and matter. We are proud to be a parochial school, cherishing our relationship with the parish, being cherished in return. We honor our 60 years of history and the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary for their heritage to us.Finally, we are an evangelizing school that delights in telling our story to others, wherever they may be, so they can share in the Good News. Jesus is made known in our classrooms and hallways, so that he might be better found in the homes and the streets of our children.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Kateri Parish School?
The application deadline for St. Kateri Parish School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
My daughter is very happy here! She loves her teachers and classmates. Here every student is important, loved and cared for.
Endorse St. Kateri Parish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.