Willow Tree School
Tel: (707) 763-2546
- The Willow Tree Montessori program combines the highest quality preschool care with a developmentally appropriate, educational curriculum based on the Montessori theory.
- We hold as a priority, the development of children's confidence through planned, success-oriented learning experiences and activities.
- We believe parents are our partners in the education and discipline of the child and therefore recognize the importance of communication between school and parents.
- It is our goal to offer a safe, reliable environment which will help children to develop a good attitude toward learning.
- Children are keen observers and learn from watching others then trying to do the same.
- Our school provides a warm, nurturing environment that allows children to explore a variety of activities and hands-on materials that are structured to meet their needs.
- Keeping in mind that children develop at different rates, we also offer learning experiences at a variety of levels, so that children can feel successful and confident.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based number of hours/day and number of days/week attending. Contact our school for tuition rates.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Cherie Still|
|Admissions Associate||Tanya Parish|
- Willow Tree School is a Montessori based preschool that provides children with a safe, nurturing environment and the ability to build a strong educational foundation. Through the guidance of trained teachers and a carefully prepared environment, we cultivate life skills, communication and self-confidence by our daily activities. At Willow Tree School, children are seen as individuals. Their individual learning styles are carefully integrated into our lesson planning and activities are structured to allow each child success. A variety of activities allows children to explore and make choices based on their developmental stages and personal interest. Willow Tree School is a place where your child can discover his or her natural desire to learn and experience the excitement that comes with being an active participant in the learning process. A child that is internally motivated by curiosity will carry with them the ability to continue learning through his entire life.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Petaluma Grades: 9-12 | 220 students
849 Keokuk St
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707) 763-1032 0.9 9-12
- Petaluma Grades: PK-K | 125 students
504 Baker St
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707) 769-0462 1.1 PK-K
- Petaluma Grades: NS-8 | 25 students
755 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
(707) 241-6942 1.4 NS-8
- Petaluma Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
3700 Lakeville Hwy Ste 210
Petaluma, CA 94954
(707) 763-2954 2.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?