Willow Tree School
The Willow Tree Montessori program combines the highest quality preschool care with a developmentally appropriate, educational curriculum based on the Montessori theory.
We hold as a priority, the development of children's confidence through planned, success-oriented learning experiences and activities.
We believe parents are our partners in the education and discipline of the child and therefore recognize the importance of communication between school and parents.
It is our goal to offer a safe, reliable environment which will help children to develop a good attitude toward learning.
Children are keen observers and learn from watching others then trying to do the same.
Our school provides a warm, nurturing environment that allows children to explore a variety of activities and hands-on materials that are structured to meet their needs.
Keeping in mind that children develop at different rates, we also offer learning experiences at a variety of levels, so that children can feel successful and confident.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 22 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition is based number of hours/day and number of days/week attending. Contact our school for tuition rates.
% on Financial Aid
- Willow Tree School is a Montessori based preschool that provides children with a safe, nurturing environment and the ability to build a strong educational foundation. Through the guidance of trained teachers and a carefully prepared environment, we cultivate life skills, communication and self-confidence by our daily activities. At Willow Tree School, children are seen as individuals. Their individual learning styles are carefully integrated into our lesson planning and activities are structured to allow each child success. A variety of activities allows children to explore and make choices based on their developmental stages and personal interest. Willow Tree School is a place where your child can discover his or her natural desire to learn and experience the excitement that comes with being an active participant in the learning process. A child that is internally motivated by curiosity will carry with them the ability to continue learning through his entire life.
Endorse Willow Tree School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.