5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of Windsor Academy is to provide our students with a complete education and a solid foundation for a lifetime of growth and brilliance.
- In our safe and nurturing environment, we ensure that each child receives a learning experience that covers many facets of education.
- Our happy and friendly staff does everything possible to make sure that learning is a fun experience.
- They are trained to interact with children in a positive and inquisitive manner in order to model language and stimulate thinking skills.
- Our lessons nurture creativity and self confidence in each of our students.
- We set our expectations high and the bar for success even higher.
- Windsor Academy and Windsor West are family owned and operated companies.
- We started in 1997 with the goal of creating a clean and safe learning environment for children.
- Our facility is always welcoming with beautiful classrooms filled with age-appropriate equipment and a loving well trained staff.
- Children learn lifelong skills in a structured environment with an emphasis on learning through play.
- Our excellence has earned us numerous prestigious awards such as the 2006 Palmetto Parent Award when we were voted “Best Daycare” by Midlands Parents.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Granny Reader, Gymnastics, Music, Socce|
- Low teacher-child ratios
- Cameras in classrooms
- Secure, keypad entry
- Certified, experienced staff
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Voted best daycare by readers of 2 local magazines!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lexington Grades: PK-K | 126 students
1001 Highway 378
Lexington, SC 29072
(803)957-1435 1.8 PK-K
- Lexington Grades: K-11 | 97 students
649 Barr Rd
Lexington, SC 29072
(803)951-3901 3.5 K-11
We were there just for the summer, but I was very impressed by the loving and nurturing atmosphere. The level of security gave me great peace of mind. We''ll be back!
- Posted by Parent - tina.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.