Wise Road Schaumburg KinderCare
Tel: (847) 895-1950
Wise Road Schaumburg KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Preschools are doing a wonderful job taking turns with hop-scotch!
Wise Road Schaumburg KinderCare Photo #7 - Having a blast pretending we are doctors for our Safety Week!!
- Our teachers and staff at Wise Road KinderCare are dedicated and passionate about education and caring of children.
- We educate children six weeks through twelve years of age.
- Our staff participates in 16 hours of professional development training annually.
- We offer an educational curriculum to meet the needs of the children and prepare them for school and beyond.
- We have begun the process of NAEYC accreditation. For more information about NAEYC please go to families.naeyc.org.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Wise Road KinderCare in
Schaumburg! Here at our center we are committed to
providing the highest quailty of early childhood education for our
families, in a safe, nurturing envirnoment where care and
learning focuses on the "Whole Child"! Our enhanced
programs leads the way in early childhoood development , with
focusing on the important six areas
* Language and literacy
* Social + Emotional Development
* Creative Expression
* Physical Development + Wellness
* Executive Function
* Cognitive Development
Our center can fulfill your family with a variety of needs to infant care, toddler care, discovery preschool 2's, preschool, pre- kindergarden, and schoolage. We work with every family's schedules by offering partial day, full-day, and partial week plans to better our relationship with our committed families. Feel free to come in and visit our center with the knowledge that your child will have the best care provided in the schaumburg area.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member.All of our staff members are trained in CPR and First Aid. We conduct monthly fire drills to ensure the safety of our children and staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Punjabi
- DHS - DCFS - CCA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schaumburg Grades: PK-6 | 87 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193
(630) 270-3130 1.3 PK-6
- Roselle Grades: PK-8 | 526 students
201 W Maple Ave
Roselle, IL 60172
(630) 529-1721 1.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.