Woodbury Lutheran Preschool
Woodbury Lutheran Preschool serves 128 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten,. The student:teacher of Woodbury Lutheran Preschool is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 128 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Known and respected for over 45 years, Woodbury Lutheran Preschool is a nonprofit, MN licensed, Four Star Parent Aware rated early education program. Honored to partner with parents during the important early years of development, we strive to provide outstanding early education in a welcoming, engaging, child-centered, and family supportive environment. Ours is a whole child approach, with teachers devoted to nurturing the social, emotional, spiritual, cognitive, and physical growth of each preschooler. WLP supports and helps equip families to raise confident, caring children, who find joy in discovery and are enthusiastic learners. Preschool at WLP provides a strong foundation for future learning success.
- Enriched care (Extended Learning), is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM during the preschool year. Extended Learning hours are flexible (wrap around preschool class times) and affordable...parents can design their child's schedule.
Endorse Woodbury Lutheran Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.