Youngsville Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (337) 856-8693
- Youngsville Christian School's mission is to provide a superior Christian education by nurturing the students spiritually and academically.
- Students build a fundamental moral character and academic knowledge base providing them with the proper foundation to make decisions and build their lives upon.
- Our educational philosophy is central in teaching our students the basis for achieving personal success in life.
- We provide an intimate classroom environment limiting class sizes to no more than 15 students per teacher.
- Our faculty is made up entirely of Christian educators. Our academic program uses Christian based curriculums that teach our students the Truth integrated into traditional subject matter.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Grades: PK-12 | 897 students
220 Portland Ave
Lafayette, LA 70507
(337) 234-9860 11 PK-12
- Broussard Grades: PK-8 | 481 students
302 W Main St
Broussard, LA 70518
(337) 837-6363 3.5 PK-8
- Lafayette Grades: PK-11 | 271 students
201 W Convent St
Lafayette, LA 70501
(337) 237-1546 8.5 PK-11
- Opelousas Grades: PK-12 | 913 students
186 Westminster Drive
Opelousas, LA 70570
(337) 948-8607 25.7 PK-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: K-12 | 117 students
15333 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
(225) 293-0141 61.1 K-12
My grandchildren have attended this school for 6 years. I have watched them grow spiritually, which is of vital importance to us. The teachers are just awesome. The student/teacher ratio is the best for personal attention that all children need. God Bless Youngsville Christian School and it's faculty!
- Posted by Parent - cjwhi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.