Zion Lutheran School 3K-8th Grade
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (262) 367-3617
Zion Lutheran School is a mission arm of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church that exists to assist parents in the Christian training of children for a God-pleasing life on earth and an eternity in heaven.
We offer a comprehensive academic curriculum where all subjects are taught in the light of God`s Word.
In addition, we offer Music at all grade levels as well as Music Theory, Physical Education, and Art. We also have a STEM program for our students in grades 7 and 8 through Project Lead the Way.
Our curriculum is nationally accredited and designed to build faith, knowledge, and character in our students.
As early as first grade students at Zion are given opportunities for leadership. Through mentoring fellow students they are able to grow in confidence, responsibility, and respect for themselves and others.
We invite you to come and experience how a Christ-centered education can enrich the life of your child!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid is available for qualifying students.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lutheran Pioneers, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Forensics, Guitar Lessons, Junior Choir, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Zion Lutheran Elementary School is a mission arm of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church that exists to assist parents in the Christian training of children for a God-pleasing life on earth and an eternity in heaven.
- The school is supported primarily by the gifts and contributions of the members of Zion Ev. Lutheran Church in Hartland. They do this because they understand and believe Jesus' command to his disciples, "Let the children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
- Zion Lutheran School offers a full curriculum, and all subjects are taught in accordance with the full conviction that the Bible, as God's inspired and inerrant Word, is the infallible norm and guide and final authority for all matters that pertain to Christian doctrine, faith and life.
- The Christ-centered education offered by Zion Lutheran School is designed to establish a lasting foundation in the Christian faith and to guide the student in all present and future activities and relationships of life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartland Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
526 Renson Rd
Hartland, WI 53029
(262) 367-2040 0.4 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-4835 146.3 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-2200 146.3 NS-8
Zion has been a blessing to our family. I love that every teacher takes the time to get to know each student and genuinely cares about them. Not only are my children receiving an excellent education, but they are also learning to be good Christian leaders.
- Posted by Parent - B
I have sent 5 children to Zion. All have had wonderful experiences and graduated from Zion. They where all ready for high school and went to Lutheran Preparatory School. One is still in high school but the rest have graduated from collage. Zion Lutheran School teaches all of the academic areas of learning but more importantly they taught them life long lessons starting from the teachings of the bible.
- Posted by Parent - BG
This is an excellent school with caring, responsible teachers and staff. My kids love going here and we like that they're getting a solid, Christian education. Keep up the good work, Zion!
- Posted by Parent - JJS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.