A Child's World
- A Child's World is dedicated to providing quality care that will enrich a child's unique social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
- A Child's World's primary goals are to provide a developmentally appropriate environment for young children.
- Support and strengthen the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Provide care in an environment that supports the needs of all families, regardless of their structure or diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
1441 8th Street N
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)232-4087 1.8 PK-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)280-0718 2.1 PK-K
- Fargo Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
124 North Terrace
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)237-0210 2.7 PK-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.