A Child's World
Tel: (701) 298-8047
- A Child's World is dedicated to providing quality care that will enrich a child's unique social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
- A Child's World's primary goals are to provide a developmentally appropriate environment for young children.
- Support and strengthen the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Provide care in an environment that supports the needs of all families, regardless of their structure or diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: PK-5 | 138 students
1441 8th Street N
Fargo, ND 58102
(701) 232-4087 1.8 PK-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701) 280-0718 2.1 PK-K
- Fargo Grades: K-12 | 601 students
124 North Terrace
Fargo, ND 58102
(701) 373-7101 2.7 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.