A Child's World
- A Child's World is dedicated to providing quality care that will enrich a child's unique social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
- A Child's World's primary goals are to provide a developmentally appropriate environment for young children.
- Support and strengthen the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Provide care in an environment that supports the needs of all families, regardless of their structure or diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
1441 8th Street N
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)232-4087 1.8 PK-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)280-0718 2.1 PK-K
- Fargo Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
124 North Terrace
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)237-0210 2.7 PK-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.