A Child's World
- A Child's World is dedicated to providing quality care that will enrich a child's unique social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
- A Child's World's primary goals are to provide a developmentally appropriate environment for young children.
- Support and strengthen the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Provide care in an environment that supports the needs of all families, regardless of their structure or diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
1441 8th Street N
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)232-4087 1.8 PK-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)280-0718 2.1 PK-K
- Fargo Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
124 North Terrace
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)237-0210 2.7 PK-12
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.