A Child's World
- A Child's World is dedicated to providing quality care that will enrich a child's unique social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
- A Child's World's primary goals are to provide a developmentally appropriate environment for young children.
- Support and strengthen the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Provide care in an environment that supports the needs of all families, regardless of their structure or diversity.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fargo Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
1441 8th Street N
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)232-4087 1.8 PK-5
- Fargo Grades: PK-K | 50 students
20 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
(701)280-0718 2.1 PK-K
- Fargo Grades: PK-12 | 644 students
124 North Terrace
Fargo, ND 58102
(701)237-0210 2.7 PK-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.