A Childrens Place Learning Center
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Students: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Computertots - Whole School Program
- A Children's Place Learning Center is a medium sized center that feels like a small family.
- Our staff is committed, caring and friendly.
- Our center is clean, bright and welcoming.
Endorse A Childrens Place Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.