Abc Learning Centre, Inc. (dba Abc-stewart School
5.00 (1 review)
- Abc Learning Centre, Inc. (dba Abc-stewart School serves 186 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS), the Other Montessori association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Abc Learning Centre, Inc. (dba Abc-stewart School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: 3-12 | 6 students
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 1906.5 3-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
3170 Indiana Ave
Columbus, IN 47201
(812)372-3780 5.9 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: K-9 | 8 students
2850 N State Road 9
Columbus, IN 47203
(812)546-0716 12.2 K-9
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 107 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 2990.7 PK-K
- Camp Hill Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
PO Drawer 550
Camp Hill, AL 36850
(256)281-3295 442.3 6-12
My son is a graduate of this school and in our opinion this is the best elementary school in the area by far. Great, caring staff who challenged him daily, great administrator who work hard to provide a great, learning environment. If you want a solid foundation for your motivated child, this is the best place. Montessori is not for everyone, but it was the right choice for our gifted child.
- Posted by Parent - Scott S.
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.