Abc Learning Centre, Inc. (dba Abc-stewart School
5.00 (1 review)
- Abc Learning Centre, Inc. (dba Abc-stewart School serves 186 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-6 and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS), the Other Montessori association(s) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Abc Learning Centre, Inc. (dba Abc-stewart School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 1906.5 K-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
3170 Indiana Ave
Columbus, IN 47201
(812)372-3780 5.9 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: K-9 | 8 students
2850 N State Road 9
Columbus, IN 47203
(812)546-0716 12.2 K-9
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 107 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 2990.7 PK-K
- Camp Hill Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
174 Ward Circle
Camp Hill, AL 36830
(256)675-6260 442.1 6-12
My son is a graduate of this school and in our opinion this is the best elementary school in the area by far. Great, caring staff who challenged him daily, great administrator who work hard to provide a great, learning environment. If you want a solid foundation for your motivated child, this is the best place. Montessori is not for everyone, but it was the right choice for our gifted child.
- Posted by Parent - Scott S.
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.