- Top Ranked IN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 486 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,793
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Appropriate clothing is required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
As an integral part of our teaching church, St. Peter`s Lutheran School offers children a wonderful opportunity to grow spiritually and academically- all in a nurturing and caring environment.
- Offering a quality CHRISTIAN EDUCATION program for 149 years
- GRADES K-8
- 400 STUDENTS(average class size of 21 students)
- A fully ACCREDITED nonpublic school (National Lutheran School Accreditation, AdvancED, & Indiana Department of Education Accreditation)
- "Highly Qualified" State-Certified TEACHERS
- Comprehensive and challenging ACADEMIC programs
- SERVICEOpportunities for ALL Students
- HONOR`S PROGRAM for Grades 7-8
- STUDENT GROWTH PLANS for ALL Students
- RESOURCE program available (4 part time teachers- inclusion and pull-out)
- COMPUTER technology instruction for all students (Digital Projectors, High Speed Internet, MOBI`s, and Classroom Response Systems Available)
- MUSIC, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, and ART programs for all grade levels
- PRAISE BAND and CHOIR available for students in grades 6-8
- Daily SCHOOL LUNCH
- SPORTSprograms (8th Grade Girls and Boys Basketball each have earned 2nd and 4th Place Finishes at the National Tournament over the Past Five Years.)
- ACADEMIC TEAMS (Spell Bowl, Math Bowl, Geography Bee, Lego Robotics)
- TRANSPORTATIONavailable through BCSC
- Intentionally Teaching about JESUS every day
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter's Lutheran School cost?
What schools are St. Peter's Lutheran School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Peter's Lutheran School?
What sports does St. Peter's Lutheran School offer?
What is St. Peter's Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Peter's Lutheran School?
Endorse St. Peter's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards