Children Inc #2
Children Inc is a successful licensed child care program for toddlers and preschool age children, full time/part time care, as well as being in eleven elementary schools for before and/or after school care for school age children.
Currently we are serving 422 children in the full time program.
Children, Inc. programs provide activities geared to the Educational, Physical, Emotional, and Social needs of each child.
Children participate in a variety of activities supervised by experienced child care specialists.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Students: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Children Inc #2. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards