Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Join us on 5 acres of gardens, nature trail, miniature horse, goats, chickens , and advanced environmental sciences. Here , children discover their full, unique potential, to flourish intellectually, artistically, physically and culturally through the use of the hands on hundred year proven Montessori curriculum. Our focus is on individual responsibility , leadership, community and entrepreneurship. Our school is fully accredited with the Georgia Accrediting Commission .
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Morey|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Gymnastics, SwimmingGymnastics, Swimming,|
- The Academy is a school where brilliant minds come to life. If you are looking for a school that will respect your child's unique and God given potential do not waste another day ! We have the solution to education. We a have the environment with educators and mentors that can guide your children into successful contributors of society through a hands on approach . Students will master the materials and subject matter and will be able to compete on a global scale. Many of today's leaders in technology, arts, medicine, invention, business, politics, and so much more, have started their journeys in Montessori schools. Start yours today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcdonough Grades: PK-12 | 755 students
175 Foster Drive
Mcdonough, GA 30253
(770)961-9300 6.2 PK-12
- Mcdonough Grades: PK-12 | 1009 students
2400 Highway 42 N
Mcdonough, GA 30253
(770)957-2927 9 PK-12
- Mcdonough Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
850 Mill Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30253
(770)914-7388 4.3 PK-12
- Mcdonough Grades: 6-12 | 204 students
425 Lake Dow Road
Mcdonough, GA 30252
(770)898-9728 7.1 6-12
- Locust Grove Grades: PK-12 | 828 students
4200 Strong Rock Pkwy
Locust Grove, GA 30248
(678)833-1200 4.6 PK-12
I absolutely LOVE this school. Our oldest started here last year and she has been excited to go back this upcoming year. The teachers are wonderful and I've seen a complete shift in my child to someone who is excited about learning and interested in everything. They make it fun and interactive! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful school here in Henry County. For anyone looking for a school with hands on experience and one that will reward your child with everything they need to succeed, ABC Montessori is it! HIGHLY Recommended!
- Posted by Parent - akoz
Excellent administration and teachers at ABC Montessori in McDonough, GA. The only Montessori School in Georgia that has a curriculum up to 12th grade. My child has really done well since I switched her from public school to Montessori and all of the stem activities are so educational and motivating. So glad you are here!
- Posted by Parent - mbard
I am proud to work with such innovative instructors and students. These are the kindest people to work for. The animals and gardens and the cooperative atmosphere is a pleasure to be a part of. The faculty creates a think tank for genius minds. Bring your kids and see the difference!
- Posted by Administrator - eagle
Nearby Homes for Sale
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.