Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child
5.00 (3 reviews)
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo #3 - Our resident baby goat, born right here at ABC.
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo #4 - We were recently nominated for a STEM award!
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo #5 - Caring for the animals is an important life lesson for the children.
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo #6 - We work together to discover our talents, run businesses and give back to the community.
- Join us on 5 acres of gardens, nature trail, miniature horse, goats, chickens , and advanced environmental sciences. Here , children discover their full, unique potential, to flourish intellectually, artistically, physically and culturally through the use of the hands on hundred year proven Montessori curriculum. Our focus is on individual responsibility , leadership, community and entrepreneurship. Our school is fully accredited with the Georgia Accrediting Commission .
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Morey|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Gymnastics, SwimmingGymnastics, Swimming,|
- The Academy is a school where brilliant minds come to life. If you are looking for a school that will respect your child's unique and God given potential do not waste another day ! We have the solution to education. We a have the environment with educators and mentors that can guide your children into successful contributors of society through a hands on approach . Students will master the materials and subject matter and will be able to compete on a global scale. Many of today's leaders in technology, arts, medicine, invention, business, politics, and so much more, have started their journeys in Montessori schools. Start yours today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcdonough Grades: PK-12 | 755 students
175 Foster Drive
Mcdonough, GA 30253
(770)961-9300 6.2 PK-12
- Mcdonough Grades: K-7 | 26 students
425 Lake Dow Road
Mcdonough, GA 30252
(770)898-9728 7.1 K-7
I absolutely LOVE this school. Our oldest started here last year and she has been excited to go back this upcoming year. The teachers are wonderful and I've seen a complete shift in my child to someone who is excited about learning and interested in everything. They make it fun and interactive! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful school here in Henry County. For anyone looking for a school with hands on experience and one that will reward your child with everything they need to succeed, ABC Montessori is it! HIGHLY Recommended!
- Posted by Parent - akoz
Excellent administration and teachers at ABC Montessori in McDonough, GA. The only Montessori School in Georgia that has a curriculum up to 12th grade. My child has really done well since I switched her from public school to Montessori and all of the stem activities are so educational and motivating. So glad you are here!
- Posted by Parent - mbard
I am proud to work with such innovative instructors and students. These are the kindest people to work for. The animals and gardens and the cooperative atmosphere is a pleasure to be a part of. The faculty creates a think tank for genius minds. Bring your kids and see the difference!
- Posted by Administrator - eagle
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.