Abc Preschool Redeemer Lutheran Elementary School
- ABC Pre-School and Daycare Center believes that family values are an important part of growing up.
- We believe a partnership between home and school is the best way to serve the needs of all the children enrolled in our program.
- We believe in open communication and to meet the needs of our families we have Parent-Teacher League meetings several times a year.
- We also plan fun family activities to encourage interaction between our pre-school family and yours.
- Working together we can assist children to grow in a happy loving environment.
- Our professionally trained staff all have backgrounds in early childhood education.
- Our teachers hold Child Development Associate Credentials and creatively plan learning environments that are designed to meet the needs of each child.
- We believe that children learn through their play. Our learning experiences are conducted in center based learning activities.
- Our creative centers are used to develop children's natural curiosities by exploring areas of music, drama, problem solving, and art.
- Our cognitive centers are rich with activities that develop skills in pre-reading, pre-writing, social studies, and pre-math.
- We provide large motor and small motor activities to strengthen the children's physical abilities as well as their mental abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Las Vegas Grades: K-8 | 258 students
1840 N Bruce St
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
(702)657-8008 1.5 K-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-K | 40 students
4201 W Washington Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89107
(702)878-1205 5.6 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.