- ABC Child Care Center and Kindergarten is continually committed to striving for and maintaining outstanding exemplary program standards.
- ABC will pursue this commitment by providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum, which meets the developing social, emotional, cognitive, creative, linguistic, and physical needs of each child by using an integrated approach.
- Our Center will promote positive feelings of self-worth by emphasizing a peaceful environment.
- We will guide children to develop skills necessary to learn, live together, think divergently, to negotiate conflicts, and become culturally sensitive.
- We strive to create an environment of love and trust where a child can grow emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- We provide various learning activities to foster a positive attitude about future education and a creative environment in which a child's talents and personality will flourish.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murrieta Grades: K | 11 students
26624 Margarita Rd
Murrieta, CA 92563
(951)461-7900 0.8 K
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 130 students
29705 Solana Way
Temecula, CA 92591
(951)699-5251 1.3 PK-K
- Murrieta Grades: PK-K | 38 students
25664 Madison Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
(951)600-8201 2.1 PK-K
- Murrieta Grades: 12 | 62 students
38397 Innovation Ct Ste 101
Murrieta, CA 92563 2.1 12
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 250 students
30470 Pauba Road
Temecula, CA 92592
(951)693-5524 3 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.