- ABC Child Care Center and Kindergarten is continually committed to striving for and maintaining outstanding exemplary program standards.
- ABC will pursue this commitment by providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum, which meets the developing social, emotional, cognitive, creative, linguistic, and physical needs of each child by using an integrated approach.
- Our Center will promote positive feelings of self-worth by emphasizing a peaceful environment.
- We will guide children to develop skills necessary to learn, live together, think divergently, to negotiate conflicts, and become culturally sensitive.
- We strive to create an environment of love and trust where a child can grow emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- We provide various learning activities to foster a positive attitude about future education and a creative environment in which a child's talents and personality will flourish.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murrieta Grades: K | 11 students
26624 Margarita Rd
Murrieta, CA 92563
(951)461-7900 0.8 K
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 130 students
29705 Solana Way
Temecula, CA 92591
(951)699-5251 1.3 PK-K
- Murrieta Grades: PK-K | 38 students
25664 Madison Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562
(951)600-8201 2.1 PK-K
- Murrieta Grades: 12 | 62 students
38397 Innovation Ct Ste 101
Murrieta, CA 92563 2.1 12
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 250 students
30470 Pauba Road
Temecula, CA 92592
(951)693-5524 3 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.