- ABC Child Care Center and Kindergarten is continually committed to striving for and maintaining outstanding exemplary program standards.
- ABC will pursue this commitment by providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum, which meets the developing social, emotional, cognitive, creative, linguistic, and physical needs of each child by using an integrated approach.
- Our Center will promote positive feelings of self-worth by emphasizing a peaceful environment.
- We will guide children to develop skills necessary to learn, live together, think divergently, to negotiate conflicts, and become culturally sensitive.
- We strive to create an environment of love and trust where a child can grow emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- We provide various learning activities to foster a positive attitude about future education and a creative environment in which a child's talents and personality will flourish.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.