5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (860) 635-6010
- Learning Center At The Children's Home Of Cromwell has been caring for kids and families in need since 1900.
- Today, The Home is a state-of-the-art residential treatment center, special education school, and family treatment center.
- The Children's Home provides comprehensive and invididualized Therapeutic Treatment and Education for children and families in need throughtout Connecticut by Providing children with a safe place to grow and learn, Creatively responding to the changing needs of their families, Partnering with communities to provide opportunties and hope.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greens Farms Grades: PK-12 | 713 students
35 Beachside Avenue
Greens Farms, CT 06838
(203) 256-7501 47.2 PK-12
- Kent Grades: 9-12 | 141 students
476 Skiff Mountain Road
Kent, CT 06757
(860) 927-0047 42.7 9-12
- Madison Grades: 7-12 | 128 students
175 Copse Rd
Madison, CT 06443
(203) 245-2778 21.8 7-12
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 127 students
20 Island Avenue
Madison, CT 06443
(203) 689-5101 22.6 K-8
This program was a big help for me, the education is tops!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - littl
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.