5.00 (1 review)
- Learning Center At The Children's Home Of Cromwell has been caring for kids and families in need since 1900.
- Today, The Home is a state-of-the-art residential treatment center, special education school, and family treatment center.
- The Children's Home provides comprehensive and invididualized Therapeutic Treatment and Education for children and families in need throughtout Connecticut by Providing children with a safe place to grow and learn, Creatively responding to the changing needs of their families, Partnering with communities to provide opportunties and hope.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greens Farms Grades: PK-12 | 713 students
35 Beachside Avenue
Greens Farms, CT 06838
(203)256-7501 47.2 PK-12
- Kent Grades: 9-12 | 166 students
476 Skiff Mountain Road
Kent, CT 06757
(860)927-0047 42.7 9-12
- Madison Grades: 7-12 | 110 students
175 Copse Rd
Madison, CT 06443
(203)245-2778 21.8 7-12
This program was a big help for me, the education is tops!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - littl
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.