5.00 (1 review)
- Learning Center At The Children's Home Of Cromwell has been caring for kids and families in need since 1900.
- Today, The Home is a state-of-the-art residential treatment center, special education school, and family treatment center.
- The Children's Home provides comprehensive and invididualized Therapeutic Treatment and Education for children and families in need throughtout Connecticut by Providing children with a safe place to grow and learn, Creatively responding to the changing needs of their families, Partnering with communities to provide opportunties and hope.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greens Farms Grades: PK-12 | 713 students
35 Beachside Avenue
Greens Farms, CT 06838
(203)256-7501 47.2 PK-12
- Kent Grades: 9-12 | 166 students
476 Skiff Mountain Road
Kent, CT 06757
(860)927-0047 42.7 9-12
- Madison Grades: 7-12 | 110 students
175 Copse Rd
Madison, CT 06443
(203)245-2778 21.8 7-12
This program was a big help for me, the education is tops!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - littl
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?