- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 227 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,600
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Acolytes, Chess, Cross & Shield, French Club, National Junior Honor Society, Scholars Bowl, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Advent is a traditional school with a rigorous and advanced academic curriculum providing the space and capacity for innovation. We believe each child is unique and in a constant process of change so we involve students in the total learning process by engaging their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being to meet high standards. Students are encouraged through varied educational approaches to question, challenge, and explore in their discovery of knowledge and truth.
- Advent is small by design, allowing us to ensure that all students are loved, supported, and known-both for who they are now and who they are yet to become. Our school community of faculty, staff, students, and parents fosters a feeling of family that encourages personal growth and helps children develop a strong sense of responsibility and a positive sense of self.
- With students and faculty from every corner of Birmingham and representing varied and diverse backgrounds, our school is a true reflection of our community. Advent strives to cultivate a respectful and appreciative spirit of excellence. We believe in unity, not uniformity, and in the unique worth and beauty of all human beings as creations of a loving, gracious God.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Advent Episcopal Day School cost?
What sports does Advent Episcopal Day School offer?
What is Advent Episcopal Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Advent Episcopal Day School?
View the Advent Episcopal Day School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Advent Episcopal Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards