Adventure Montessori Learning
5.00 (4 reviews)
Adventure Montessori Learning Photo #2 - Working in three hour, uninterrupted blocks of time allows our students to focus with sustained concentration in a relaxed learning environment. Children initiate research projects into topics of their own choosing. They might, for example, read about aquatic environments, analyze water samples, write about and illustrate their discoveries, develop a historical timeline of a water source and present their findings. Because a child’s imagination is immense, there are no limits to the range of topics or depth of research in our classrooms. There are no workbooks or ditto sheets. Rather, we offer a wealth of concrete, manipulative materials from which the child learns. The colors, sizes and textures of Montessori materials are designed to appeal to a child’s sense of wonder and guide investigations into patterns and relationships that help to develop children’s problem-solving abilities. In addition, children use timelines, pictures, charts and reference materials to complete meaningful and challenging work in all areas of the curriculum. View You Tube video on Elementary Montessori Elementary Classroom Guide 2019-20 Lower Elementary Supply List 2019-20 Upper Elementary Supply List 2019-20 Montessori Programs Infant Nido Program Toddler Primary Kindergarten Elementary Extracurricular Classes Upcoming Events 21 DAY: Saturday, September 21st, 2019 EVENT: The Montessori Journey DURATION: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM 28 DAY: Saturday, September 28th, 2019 EVENT: Family Movie Night! DURATION: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM 14 DAY: Monday, October 14th, 2019 EVENT: NO SCHOOL for Elementary DURATION: ALL DAY August 2019-2020 OPEN ENROLLMENT Open enrollment for our Primary through Upper Elementary programs is happening NOW! Visit the AML Enrollment Forms page to download the application today!
- Adventure Montessori Learning offers an educational continuum from infants through the sixth grade.
- At Adventure Montessori, each child is educated in accordance with their own rate of development. Our focus is to continually stimulate each individual student through an enriched educational environment consisting of activities, materials, and extensions that promote experimentation at every developmental level.
- Our school proudly features an orchard, vegetable gardens, and our very own animals.
- Following the the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, we believe, as she did, that within each child is the seed of unlimited potential, that simply needs to be nurtured, and allowed to grow at it`s own pace. So, in essence, we offer each child, the world on a silver platter knowing that the combination of our educational environment coupled with each child`s innate curiosity will promote independence, exploration, and creativity within each child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
AML Little Tykes, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Mix Music Studio
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Adventure Montessori invites you to tour our school to learn more regarding the benefits of our private Montessori school, and day care center programs in Lafayette Colorado. Our individualized Montessori curriculum combined with our exemplary day care services allows for a win-win situation for both children and parents.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: PK-6 | 190 students
3900 Orange Ct
Boulder, CO 80304
(303)443-0511 11.3 PK-6
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 331 students
1460 South Holly Street
Denver, CO 80222
(303)756-9441 21.6 NS-8
As a parent, I want to know that my child is spending their day in a compassionate, safe environment. The administration is very difficult to work with. Owner does not make herself available when serious concerns arise and Head of School is disrespectful, non-caring, lacks compassion and is unresponsive. Not the kind of atmosphere young children should be left in.
- Posted by Parent - Concerned Parent
I have 2 children at Adventure Montessori. They have been going here for 5 years now. My son is now in 1st grade and my daughter is in 3rd grade. They flourished in the Primary and Kindergarten programs. They absolutely love school and are enthralled with the Elementary Program now. They love everything about it including the awesome after school program. They have a Lego class!Giving our children a true Montessori experience has been very important to my wife and I. The teachers at AML are highly trained and equally passionate about what they do.
- Posted by Parent - Todd VF
My Kid's absolutely Love this school, they are excited to get ready in the mornings to go, it used to be a fight getting them ready for the day. They talk about what they learned, and how much they love their Teacher (Day care provider). Thank you Adventure Montessori, for all you do to educate and care for my 2 Girls. Mrs. V
- Posted by Parent - vivia
Thank you, for being such an inspiration for my son. He Loves his teacher! Brandi (Mom)
- Posted by Parent - 1bran
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.