Agape Boarding School
5.00 (8 reviews)
Agape Boarding School Photo #2 - We strive for academic excellence and upon completion of our program, each student will receive a high school diploma that will help him continue on to college.
Agape Boarding School Photo #3 - We are located on a 200 acre ranch in Southwest Missouri near Stockton.
- Agape Boarding School is located on a beautiful 200 acre ranch in southwest Missouri near Stockton.
- If your teen is struggling with behavior at home, school, or society, Agape may be the structured boarding school program you are looking for.
- We are a year round program with college prep.
- academics, behavior modification, and a structured environment. Inquire now for more information.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average SAT score||1190|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$41,000|
|Admissions Director||Charlie Faulkner|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Boxing, Equestrian, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, WrestlingBasketball, Boxing,|
Equestrian, Flag Football,
- ABOUT AGAPE BOARDING SCHOOL...Agape Boarding School has served families for over 25 years. The Agape campus is an amazing place of opportunity and a place of healing. The Agape mission is to help each student get back on track spiritually,academically (with college prep studies), and behaviorally. If your son is out of control or struggling in these areas, AgapeBoarding School is the LOW COST solution. Our program tuition is farless than what most therapeutic programs charge, at no compromise ofquality. In fact, we have a much more advanced campus than most otherprograms, due to the loving donations of individuals who care aboutteens.Please let me know how we can help your family in this time of need. Please also take a look at our website at www.agapeboardingschool.org.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Dorado Springs Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
1600 S Ohio St
El Dorado Springs, MO 64744
(417)876-2201 14.9 PK-12
- Ava Grades: 7-12 | 10 students
Co Rd 402
Ava, MO 65608
(417)683-1080 82.6 7-12
- Falcon Grades: 2-12 | 20 students
33037 Alpine Ln
Falcon, MO 65470
(417)668-5376 78.4 2-12
- Mexico Grades: 7-12 | 190 students
204 N Grand St
Mexico, MO 65265
(573)581-1776 147.5 7-12
Our son has been at Agape for 4 months now. I`ve just visited him, and am very pleased with his progress and attitude.He is a different person already, but I realize he will need more time to complete his journey to a happier and healthier place.Thanks to everyone at Agape!
- Posted by Parent - Viv
My son is making great progress at Agape. You can pay more, but you will not find greater love and committment from the staffs of anywhere else. God's love and grace are evident in the life of the staffs and my son. From our family to yours....Thank you! Keep up the good work.
- Posted by Parent - josep
sending our child to Agape was definitely one of the hardest decisions we've ever had to make in our lives. Howeve,r we are very glad that we found this place particularly and connected with so many staff members and made lifelong friends. Our son graduated high school from this facility and had he not been there he probably would have never seen a diploma. We are grateful for their dedication to each and every child that enters the door here. They lead by Christian example and make sure that is instilled in every child daily along with schoolwork. Ultimately the decision is the child's on whether they want to overcome and succeed. Agape was just the right connection to make this possible for our son. Thanks 1 million to Agape' and many many individuals that my son still talks about and looks up to daily!! You are awesome!!!!
- Posted by Parent - amand
Agape rescued our son from a terrible cycle of depressive and irresponsible choices. More than just correcting his behavior, they taught him practical coping strategies and healthy ways of reaching out for help. All of the staff at Agape, especially the counselors, are gifted and professional men and women with big hearts for hurting teens. We are grateful for the help they gave us.
- Posted by Parent - jkwea
Agape is a great program for struggling teens. Great affordability, great campus, great staff.
- Posted by Parent - jamie
Agape Boarding School for us was a clear choice, made sense with their full athletic program, and therapy programs he just fit! and the staff was amazing! So friendly and compassionate! And when he came home, he was positively amazing, well mannered, we are so encouraged by his progress every day!
- Posted by Parent - Laugh
Our grandson has been here @Agape for almost a year. A year ago he was not the young man he has grown into with the help of many dedicated men here @ Agape. This is an intense program for those just entering in, after several weeks we began to see good changes. In one year he has made up the sophomore semester he had faild and has completed his Junior year and should Graduate this June 2012. To everyone @ Agape thank you and will see you soon!!
- Posted by Parent - danie
Agape has been an amazing support for our family while our son resides there. The love they have for the boys is amazing, as well as the structure. We are so happy with our decision. While he may not be "happy" there, he is content. Most of all, everyone is safe. Thank you Agape for showing the love of Christ and loving our boy while we are far away.
- Posted by Parent - puebl
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.