Akron First Academy & Preschool
- At First Assembly Preschool, We believe the early childhood years are critical to the development of a well-adjusted person.
- Therefore, our preschool staff strives to create an environment for the nurturing of the individual.
- Our program is designed to help the individual develop spiritually, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We honor God, as Creator, and seek to instill a healthy God-concept in the children; i.e., God loves them and cares for them.
- Our Mission is every child is created in the likeness of God and is precious in His sight.
- Each is a unique and special person who progresses at his/her own rate of growth.
- First Assembly Preschool provides a balanced, Christ-centered educational program to enhance the development of spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth during the early childhood years.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Grades: PK | 30 students
1290 West Market Street
Akron, OH 44313
(330) 867-0918 0.3 PK
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.