Akron First Academy & Preschool
- At First Assembly Preschool, We believe the early childhood years are critical to the development of a well-adjusted person.
- Therefore, our preschool staff strives to create an environment for the nurturing of the individual.
- Our program is designed to help the individual develop spiritually, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We honor God, as Creator, and seek to instill a healthy God-concept in the children; i.e., God loves them and cares for them.
- Our Mission is every child is created in the likeness of God and is precious in His sight.
- Each is a unique and special person who progresses at his/her own rate of growth.
- First Assembly Preschool provides a balanced, Christ-centered educational program to enhance the development of spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth during the early childhood years.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.