Akron First Academy & Preschool
- At First Assembly Preschool, We believe the early childhood years are critical to the development of a well-adjusted person.
- Therefore, our preschool staff strives to create an environment for the nurturing of the individual.
- Our program is designed to help the individual develop spiritually, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We honor God, as Creator, and seek to instill a healthy God-concept in the children; i.e., God loves them and cares for them.
- Our Mission is every child is created in the likeness of God and is precious in His sight.
- Each is a unique and special person who progresses at his/her own rate of growth.
- First Assembly Preschool provides a balanced, Christ-centered educational program to enhance the development of spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth during the early childhood years.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.