Akron First Academy & Preschool
- At First Assembly Preschool, We believe the early childhood years are critical to the development of a well-adjusted person.
- Therefore, our preschool staff strives to create an environment for the nurturing of the individual.
- Our program is designed to help the individual develop spiritually, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We honor God, as Creator, and seek to instill a healthy God-concept in the children; i.e., God loves them and cares for them.
- Our Mission is every child is created in the likeness of God and is precious in His sight.
- Each is a unique and special person who progresses at his/her own rate of growth.
- First Assembly Preschool provides a balanced, Christ-centered educational program to enhance the development of spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth during the early childhood years.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Akron First Academy & Preschool also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of The Elms Preschool.
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.