All Saints Catholic Academy
All Saints Catholic Academy, a ministry of All Saints Catholic Church and St. Vincent de Paul parishes, fosters the complete development of each individual child, with particular emphasis on spiritual and intellectual growth.
Our children are educated to be fully prepared to meet their responsibilities to God, their families, community and themselves.
All Saints Catholic Academy is committed to providing the highest quality academic education within a caring, supportive Catholic environment which emphasizes community and social justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Difficulties|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Advanced Courses||Common Core Algebra I Regents|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,750|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance is Available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Traci Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Intramural Sports OnlyAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Intramural Sports Only,
- All Saints Catholic Academy is a faith-filled, Catholic educational community which is committed to the complete development of its students' spiritual, intellectual, artistic, social, emotional and physical needs. Our children are educated to be fully prepared to meet their responsibilities to God, their families, community and themselves. Each student is recognized as a child of God with individual needs and talents to be nurtured and developed. In accordance with the Bishops' Pastoral, "To teach as Jesus did", the philosophy of our school may be stated as intending to make one's faith become living, conscious and active through the light of instruction and through the experience of living and working in a Christian community. All Saints Catholic Academy is an extension of the Catholic Family unit and strives to support and supplement it. It is an integral part of the Church -- its goal being to build up that spiritual community.
People that viewed All Saints Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: Mater Christi School, Blessed Sacrament School, Maria College Campus School, Neil Hellman School/Northern Rivers Family Services and Our Savior's School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
605 Central Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 438-5854 1.2 PK-8
- Albany Grades: NS-PK | 98 students
700 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 482-3631 1 NS-PK
- Albany Grades: 3-12 | 127 students
60 Academy Rd
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 426-2600 1.8 3-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.