All Saints Catholic Academy
All Saints Catholic Academy, a ministry of All Saints Catholic Church and St. Vincent de Paul parishes, fosters the complete development of each individual child, with particular emphasis on spiritual and intellectual growth.
Our children are educated to be fully prepared to meet their responsibilities to God, their families, community and themselves.
All Saints Catholic Academy is committed to providing the highest quality academic education within a caring, supportive Catholic environment which emphasizes community and social justice.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 201 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,750
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Difficulties
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Common Core Algebra I Regents
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition Assistance is Available
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- All Saints Catholic Academy is a faith-filled, Catholic educational community which is committed to the complete development of its students' spiritual, intellectual, artistic, social, emotional and physical needs. Our children are educated to be fully prepared to meet their responsibilities to God, their families, community and themselves. Each student is recognized as a child of God with individual needs and talents to be nurtured and developed. In accordance with the Bishops' Pastoral, "To teach as Jesus did", the philosophy of our school may be stated as intending to make one's faith become living, conscious and active through the light of instruction and through the experience of living and working in a Christian community. All Saints Catholic Academy is an extension of the Catholic Family unit and strives to support and supplement it. It is an integral part of the Church -- its goal being to build up that spiritual community.
Endorse All Saints Catholic Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.