All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (952) 469-3332
All Saints Catholic School Photo #4 - Students in grades 4-8 grade can participate in our wonderful band program.
All Saints Catholic School Photo #6 - Service is very important at All Saints Catholic School. The students complete service for our school, community, nationally and internationally.
- All Saints Catholic School educates the whole child by integrating the values and beliefs of the catholic Christian community with the knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to church and society in a positive way.
- All Saints is dedicated to respecting and nurturing the uniqueness of each child in an environment fostering Christian values.
- We encourage each child to be a productive and contributing member of society by promoting self-discipline, responsible behavior, and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Enrichment, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,460|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeville Grades: K-8 | 157 students
7320 175th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044
(952) 953-4155 2.6 K-8
- Burnsville Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
151 County Road 42 E
Burnsville, MN 55306
(952) 953-0690 5.4 PK-8
- Hastings Grades: K-8 | 98 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
(651) 493-7526 19.8 K-8
I live in China. I want sand to my son in your school . He is 7th grade. Do you have any Savic Visa for foreign student? Thank you
- Posted by Administrator - chaah
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.