- Glory Academy serves 35 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Glory Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
Glory Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- ACT Score Highest average ACT score
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: 6-12
720 Main Street, Suite 101
Saint Paul, MN 55118
(952)564-2164 22.1 6-12
- Saint Paul Park Grades: PK-12 | 75 students
920 Holley Ave Ste 2
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
(651)459-6438 22.6 PK-12
I am a graduate of Glory Academy and feel that I was more prepared for college than many of my friends that attended other high schools. I have a solid foundation of reading, writing and math skills. Thanks, Glory Academy.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - engel
Glory Academy has wonderful parents and students that are committed to excellence in Christian education.
- Posted by Teacher - chery
High academic standards and character building with focus on working alongside parents for the success of each student.
- Posted by Administrator - dean