All Saints Catholic School
Tel: (575) 627-5744
- The Purpose of All Saints Catholic School curriculum is to provide a comprehensive framework that will increase social competency and school readiness of children by fostering development of the whole child, integrating self-identity, cognitive, language, physical, creative, emotional, spiritual, social development, reflecting and honoring the lives of children, their families, and their communities.
- Our curriculum is a plan of instruction that details what students are to know, how they are to learn it, what the teacher's role is, and the context in which learning and teaching will take place.
- Using a faith-based approach, the school has adopted the Seton curriculum in the areas of religion, English, reading, phonics, social studies, science, and art, along with Saxon mathematics.
- The school's pre-school program utilizes Montessori techniques as well as thematic units.
- The curriculum supports the unique and individual ability of each child to learn at his/her own pace.
- It recognizes and respects that parent's serve as the primary influence in the education and development of their children and that their involvement is crucial to their child's success.
- As professionals, our role is to enhance the knowledge and educational experiences in partner ship with the children and families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: PK-12 | 643 students
4385 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30068
(770) 971-0245 1154.3 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?