All Saints' Episcopal Preschool
- School's mission is to provide a positive, nurturing, Christ centered environment using developmentally appropriate activities to encourage each child to reach his or her full potential.
- Our teachers actively look for ways to reflect on God's goodness throughout the day.
- Chapel services with stories that demonstrate God's love, prayers and song are held weekly for students age three and older.
- Children enrolled in the three, four, and five years old program are offered catechesis of the good shepherd, which is a montessori based program that tells stories of God's love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed All Saints' Episcopal Preschool also viewed these schools: Creative Montessori School.
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.