All Saints' Episcopal Preschool
- School's mission is to provide a positive, nurturing, Christ centered environment using developmentally appropriate activities to encourage each child to reach his or her full potential.
- Our teachers actively look for ways to reflect on God's goodness throughout the day.
- Chapel services with stories that demonstrate God's love, prayers and song are held weekly for students age three and older.
- Children enrolled in the three, four, and five years old program are offered catechesis of the good shepherd, which is a montessori based program that tells stories of God's love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-6 | 225 students
2800 Montessori Way
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)879-3278 0.6 PK-6
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.