All Saints' Episcopal Preschool
- School's mission is to provide a positive, nurturing, Christ centered environment using developmentally appropriate activities to encourage each child to reach his or her full potential.
- Our teachers actively look for ways to reflect on God's goodness throughout the day.
- Chapel services with stories that demonstrate God's love, prayers and song are held weekly for students age three and older.
- Children enrolled in the three, four, and five years old program are offered catechesis of the good shepherd, which is a montessori based program that tells stories of God's love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed All Saints' Episcopal Preschool also viewed these schools: Creative Montessori School.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.