All Saints' Episcopal Preschool
- School's mission is to provide a positive, nurturing, Christ centered environment using developmentally appropriate activities to encourage each child to reach his or her full potential.
- Our teachers actively look for ways to reflect on God's goodness throughout the day.
- Chapel services with stories that demonstrate God's love, prayers and song are held weekly for students age three and older.
- Children enrolled in the three, four, and five years old program are offered catechesis of the good shepherd, which is a montessori based program that tells stories of God's love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-6 | 225 students
2800 Montessori Way
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)879-3278 0.6 PK-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.