All Saints' Episcopal Preschool
- School's mission is to provide a positive, nurturing, Christ centered environment using developmentally appropriate activities to encourage each child to reach his or her full potential.
- Our teachers actively look for ways to reflect on God's goodness throughout the day.
- Chapel services with stories that demonstrate God's love, prayers and song are held weekly for students age three and older.
- Children enrolled in the three, four, and five years old program are offered catechesis of the good shepherd, which is a montessori based program that tells stories of God's love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-6 | 225 students
2800 Montessori Way
Birmingham, AL 35209
(205)879-3278 0.6 PK-6
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.