All Saints Episcopal School
- All Saints Episcopal School provides the most beautiful educational setting in the area.
- We are an inviting community with state of the art playgrounds and facilities, located on 11 resplendent acres. The All Saints family consists of enthusiastic students, gifted teachers and administrators, as well as caring, committed Board Members.
- Our parents and grandparents are highly supportive, serving as volunteers and lending their levels of expertise as occasional adjunct professors within our lab settings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Please see the ADMISSIONS section of our website for a complete list of TUITION & FEES.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Fisher|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- All Saints Episcopal School is a community dedicated to academic excellence in a secure and supportive Christian environment. Our "Portrait of a Graduate" boldly and clearly states that an All Saints graduate will:Compete in higher educationExcel in the ethical and innovative use of technologyEngage the global community with confidence and empathyFollow Christian values in their private and public lives This is how we get them there-.We are a 1:1 school we provide an iPad for every student from Kindergarten thru 5th Grade, and a Chromebook for every student in Middle School (6th-8th grade). We diligently research the most outstanding curricula available and have the growth mind set to swiftly implement changes and improvements, as well as new teaching methodologies and techniques. Our students have all the resources they need to constantly develop and hone the 4 characteristics of 21st century learning: Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Communication. 21st Century learning at All Saints is a blended learning approach equipping students with skills necessary to navigate and engage in a world that will be vastly different from what we know today. We believe students must be provided with opportunities to develop 21st century skills and proficiencies to prepare them for the innovative jobs that have yet to be created. In addition to our commitment to technology, students at All Saints attend daily chapel, engage in a strong liberal arts program, play on 4 age-specific playgrounds, participate in hands-on learning in 3 science labs and a computer science lab, learn Spanish, sing, perform, compete, think, create, evaluate, and have fun! With purpose and great intention, we strive everyday to nurture our COMMUNITY, deepen our SPIRITUALITY, and exceed our goals for ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE. Call for a tour and come see us today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaumont Grades: PK-12 | 390 students
8200 Highway 105
Beaumont, TX 77713
(409)924-0500 6.7 PK-12
- Beaumont Grades: PK-8 | 623 students
375 North 11th Street
Beaumont, TX 77702
(409)832-5939 1.7 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.