All Saints Episcopal School
All Saints Episcopal School provides the most beautiful educational setting in the area.
We are an inviting community with state of the art playgrounds and facilities, located on 11 resplendent acres. The All Saints family consists of enthusiastic students, gifted teachers and administrators, as well as caring, committed Board Members.
Our parents and grandparents are highly supportive, serving as volunteers and lending their levels of expertise as occasional adjunct professors within our lab settings.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 382 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Please see the ADMISSIONS section of our website for a complete list of TUITION & FEES.
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- All Saints Episcopal School is a community dedicated to academic excellence in a secure and supportive Christian environment. Our "Portrait of a Graduate" boldly and clearly states that an All Saints graduate will:Compete in higher educationExcel in the ethical and innovative use of technologyEngage the global community with confidence and empathyFollow Christian values in their private and public lives This is how we get them there-.We are a 1:1 school we provide an iPad for every student from Kindergarten thru 5th Grade, and a Chromebook for every student in Middle School (6th-8th grade). We diligently research the most outstanding curricula available and have the growth mind set to swiftly implement changes and improvements, as well as new teaching methodologies and techniques. Our students have all the resources they need to constantly develop and hone the 4 characteristics of 21st century learning: Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Communication. 21st Century learning at All Saints is a blended learning approach equipping students with skills necessary to navigate and engage in a world that will be vastly different from what we know today. We believe students must be provided with opportunities to develop 21st century skills and proficiencies to prepare them for the innovative jobs that have yet to be created. In addition to our commitment to technology, students at All Saints attend daily chapel, engage in a strong liberal arts program, play on 4 age-specific playgrounds, participate in hands-on learning in 3 science labs and a computer science lab, learn Spanish, sing, perform, compete, think, create, evaluate, and have fun! With purpose and great intention, we strive everyday to nurture our COMMUNITY, deepen our SPIRITUALITY, and exceed our goals for ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE. Call for a tour and come see us today!
Endorse All Saints Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?