AM2PM Childcare Learning Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
- AM2PM is a CHILD-FRIENDLY, ULTRA-SAFE childcare learning center. Our parents take pride in one-to-one interaction, FLEXIBLE PROGRAMS, as well as an elaborate developmental learning curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- AM2PM is a CHILD-FRIENDLY, ULTRA-SAFE childcare learning center. Their parents take pride in one-to-one interaction, FLEXIBLE PROGRAMS, as well as an elaborate developmental learning curriculum.
- To accommodate working parents, this KID-TESTED and PARENT-APPROVED learning center is open for children (ages 6 weeks through 6 years) from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Kids enjoy nutritious meals and snacks.
- Children consider AM2PM to be their second home, where they can be loved and nurtured by QUALIFIED teachers, who are also CPR and First-Aid CERTIFIED.
- Music, dance, physical activity, summer camp, field trips, arts & crafts, and computers are integrated into the innovative curriculum.
- Kids enjoy multiple age-appropriate playgrounds.
- AM2PM is New Jersey State Licensed and offers over 17,000 square-feet of SECURE (monitoring cameras) playground facilities for fun and learning. Since childhood is a time like no other, SCHEDULE A PERSONALIZED TOUR (732-264-3200 or www.am2pmkids.com) and observe their innovative learning climate.
- AM2PM builds confidence, self-esteem, and prepares children to excel during elementary school years. Finally the childcare center you've been waiting for...flexible educational programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, as well as, before/after school care and all-inclusive "Hot Summer...Cool Camp."
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hazlet Grades: PK-K | 52 students
60 Hazlet Ave
Hazlet, NJ 07730
(732)335-5437 1.1 PK-K
- Hazlet Grades: NS-PK | 108 students
560 Holmdel Road
Hazlet, NJ 07730
(732)335-4400 1.4 NS-PK
- Keansburg Grades: PK-11 | 157 students
311 Laurel Ave
Keansburg, NJ 07734 1.7 PK-11
- Hazlet Grades: 9-12 | 10 students
665 Holmdel Rd
Hazlet, NJ 07730
(732)739-4201 1.8 9-12
AM2PM Childcare Learning Center has been amazing. You have a great staff. There have been a lot of positive changes in Michelle. As each day goes by, I see how happier, healthier and smarter she is and nothing gladdens my heart more than these positive effects your school has had on her. She has learned a lot from being involved in the various activities organized by your center. I wouldn`t miss a chance to tell anyone who`s looking to look at AM2PM Learning Center as it has been totally worth it.
- Posted by Parent - Yvonne Allen
I took my four year old to Am2PM preschool for about 5 months before we moved out of the state. I was highly impressed with the cleanliness and quality of the facility. The owner(s) were extremely accommodating to my odd schedule, also allowing me to give short notice if needed and they had the room for my daughter. The rates were awesome and the staff wonderful. My daughter loved going there and sometimes didn't want to leave! I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a well-priced, flexible and caring site. I'm sad I had to leave and only hope I find another daycare half as wonderful in our new town.
- Posted by Parent - Cindy P.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.