The Goddard School
Tel: (732) 335-4400
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Tricia Roe|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Vanderbilt|
- The Goddard School Of Hazlet strives to inspire within each student a love of learning and an appreciation of the arts.
- The program seeks to prepare children for their place in a technological society.
- It attempts to help each youngster cultivate a positive self-concept, and be capable of making a significant contribution to society. Whether gently holding your infant, encouraging your toddler to share, or providing your preschooler with a wide range of enriching activities, our teachers understand your child's needs.
- Goddard developmental guidelines form the basis of unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Learning centers for dramatic play, creative art, science, quiet reading, and blocks and puzzles provide your child the opportunity to explore independently and confidently.
- By creating an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning your child needs, with hands-on owners taking a personal interest in your family's childcare decision, and where each child's natural curiosity and creativity is developed,
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage your child's lifelong love of learning.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Goddard School is Baytul-Iman Academy (2.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Holmdel Preschool (0.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Kids Early Learning Center (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hazlet Grades: PK-K | 52 students
60 Hazlet Ave
Hazlet, NJ 07730
(732) 335-5437 0.4 PK-K
- Keyport Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
376 Maple Place
Keyport, NJ 07735
(732) 264-2114 1.1 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.