5.00 (2 reviews)
- Baytul Iman Academy is registered with the State of New Jersey.
- We utilize the high quality McGraw Hill books, supplemented by material from some of the best public and private institutions, for Science, Math, Social Studies and Language Arts. Qur'aan Reading and Tahfeez (Optional) is conducted by a Gold Medalist Qari.
- Writing and Understanding of Arabic Language is also taught. Computers, Sports, Extra-curricular activities and Educational & Recreational Field Trips help promote an all-around personality of our children.
- Spelling Bee, Science Fair, Poetry Contest etc are a part of the School Program.
- We also offer part-time Qur'aan Reading and Hifz classes, Karaate classes, Swimming Classes, Islamic Studies, Summer Camps and much more, Alhamdulillaah.
- Baytul Iman Academy has qualified and dedicated teachers who work hard to maintain an Academic Curriculum and Standard that is far superior to that in the public schools.
- The Student-Staff ratio is Excellent. One Baytul-Iman Academy teacher received the first prize award in Nationwide Science Lesson Plan contest Masha'Allaah.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Blue Pants, White Shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$335|
|Tuition Notes||Up to Grade 6: 1st child: $3650/yr, 2nd child: $2950/yr. Grades 7 and up: 1st child: $3950/yr, 2nd child: $3450/yr. Parents get back ~$90/month transportation allowance from township (age 5+). Registration fee (one time) is only $150 per Family.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Absecon Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
(609)652-9500 72.5 PK-8
- Barrington Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
500 Clements Bridge Road
Barrington, NJ 08007
(856)546-5901 62.3 PK-12
- Belford Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
180 Church Street
Belford, NJ 07718
(732)787-0808 2.7 NS-5
MashaAllah, the teachers and staff in this school care very much. I would recommend to anyone who wants their children to attend a school that is focused on the kids and not their reputation and scores. Very sincere and hard working people who really want the best for the students and community!
- Posted by Parent - Khadija Naveed
I could not have chosen a better school to spend my elementary and middle school years at. Alhumdulilah Baytul Iman Academy has shaped me into the person I am today and I ever grateful to the incredible teachers and administrators of this school. I recommend all to attend!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 786m.
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.