St James Elementary School
- St. James Elementary School in Red Bank, New Jersey, is a Catholic elementary school which provides a Christian environment for academic education of youth, under the direction of the Education Office of the Diocese of Trenton, the pastor of St. James Church and the school administration.
- St. James does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or ethnic origin in acceptance of students.
- St. James is a community based on Catholic faith, tradition, and values.
- Our purpose is to prepare the student for his or her role as a contributing Christian member of society.
- By cognitively and consistently providing opportunities for our children to grow in the knowledge of God, self, and the world in which they live, St. James School endeavors, in cooperation with parents, to develop individuals of good moral character.
- We strives to create a nurturing environment in which the whole child grows as a complete person, one who understands core values, embraces them, and acts upon them in response to the daily events of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rumson Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
40 Rumson Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
(732)842-0348 4.6 PK-8
- Lincroft Grades: PK-8 | 590 students
550 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738
(732)741-3133 2.9 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.