Tower Hill School
Tel: (732) 747-1393
- Tower Hill School believes in an educational journey that is highly individualized.
- The school provides young children an opportunity to grow into their fullest potential in a caring and stimulating environment with support and guidance provided to the parents.
- The program emphasizes the support of individual needs of children and families.
- The school welcomes children with special needs and helps integrate them into public school.
- Our guiding vision is to provide a strong academic foundation in a caring, supportive environment.
- We strive to make learning an adventure and to cultivate each child’s natural curiosity into a lifelong exuberance for learning.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Red Bank Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
30 Peters Pl
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732) 741-3363 0.7 PK-8
- Atlantic Highlands Grades: PK-K | 180 students
724 Kings Hwy East
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
(732) 291-0056 3.6 PK-K
- Eatontown Grades: PK-K | 100 students
1044 Sycamore Ave
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(732) 542-0575 3.3 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.