Holy Cross Academy
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 233 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,100
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
After School Care Program, Choir, Debate Team, Drama Club, Math Counts, Model United Nations, Musical Instrument Instruction
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Little Dribblers Basketball Camp, Sports Readiness Camp, Summer Sports Camps
- Holy Cross Academy is an exemplary, award-winning PreK through Grade 8 Catholic school nestled on a suburban campus in Rumson, NJ. It is the parish school of The Church of the Holy Cross and a member of the Diocese of Trenton Catholic Schools. The mission of Holy Cross Academy is to educate the next generation of Catholic leaders with Christ`s love and teachings as our guide. We are dedicated to providing a challenging and dynamic learning environment, in which students grow intellectually, spiritually, and physically, so that they may fully discover the persons God created them to be.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holy Cross Academy cost?
Holy Cross Academy's tuition is approximately $9,100 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Holy Cross Academy?
The acceptance rate of Holy Cross Academy is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 80%.
What sports does Holy Cross Academy offer?
Holy Cross Academy offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Tennis and Track and Field.
What is Holy Cross Academy's ranking?
Holy Cross Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Holy Cross Academy?
The application deadline for Holy Cross Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Cross Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards