Ambleside School of the Adirondacks
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 26 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,750
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
- Ambleside School Adirondacks offers a profoundly Christian approach to education.
- Located within public school busing distance of Saratoga, Glens Falls, South Glens Falls, Corinth, Hadley/Luzerne, Lake George and Queensbury.
- Serves the tri-county area.
- Based on the writings of late 19th century Christian educator, Charlotte M. Mason, who developed three principles of education: Education is an Atmosphere, a Discipline, and a Life.
- Students are given the best editions of the richest books, assembled by a team of international educators.
- Ideas are gleaned through narration, an approach which serves to foster deep, critical thinking skills.
- Children are not ranked and graded.
- Teachers assess students daily in narration and conduct, and weekly in math and writing.
- In an atmosphere of friendly support, students learn the deep satisfaction of having done their best.
Endorse Ambleside School of the Adirondacks. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards