The Kings School
- The King's School, founded in 1983, is a ministry of Church of the Nations in Hadley, New York.
- We are a private Christian school serving over 15 communities in Warren, Washington and Saratoga Counties.
- The King's School is conveniently located within the school busing distance of Saratoga, South Glens Falls, Queensbury, Lake George, Corinth and Hadley/Luzerne.
- Currently over 20 churches are represented in our staff and students, making The King's School a wonderful expression of the wider body of Christ.
- Our focus on developing integrity, honesty, patience, kindness, initiative, sportsmanship and responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: 5-12 | 512 students
12 Airline Dr
Albany, NY 12205
(518) 452-9809 41.4 5-12
- Albany Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
374 Loudon Road
Albany, NY 12211
(518) 434-6051 44 PK-12
- Athol Springs Grades: 9-12 | 536 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
(716) 627-1200 257.3 9-12
- Brentwood Grades: K-12 | 385 students
1725 Brentwood Road Bldg 2
Brentwood, NY 11717
(631) 273-2406 179.6 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.